A complete listing of SheerID REST API endpoints
- Delete Account - Delete an account. All the subusers of the account will be deleted as well.
- Get Account - Retrieve an account object with fields accessible by the requestor.
- Get Delegated Accounts - Returns a list of accounts that delegate tasks of the provided type to the requesting account
- Get Logged In Account - Get the authenticated account id for this session.
- Get Secret Token - Get the current Secret Token.
- List Users - List the users in an account.
- Regenerate Secret Token - Delete the current Secret Token causing a new token to be issued.
- List Affiliation Types - Obtain a list of affiliation types, optionally filtered by organization type.
- Get Asset Data - Retrieve an asset in its original format.
- Get Asset Review Counts - Get the counts of currently-active asset reviews by category
- Get Asset Statements - Generate field-level assertions used to perform review of documents, based on the type of asset chosen.
- Issue Token - Issue a token to facilitate an Asset upload via Upload.
- Retrieve Asset - Retrieve an asset's metadata.
- Review Asset - Review an Asset.
- Revoke Token - Revoke a token, making it immediately invalid.
- Upload - Upload an asset.
- List Asset Types - Obtain a list of asset types.
- Get Barcode - Obtain a barcode in image format
- Answer Challenge Questions - Submit answers to a list of challenge questions
- Get Challenge Questions - Obtain a list of challenge questions to answer in order to complete a verification.
- Get Coupon - Retrieve an existing coupon
- List Coupons - List all of an account's current coupons
- Redeem Coupon - Increment redemption count of a coupon
- Restore Coupon - Decrement redemption count of a coupon
- Create Dataset - Create a new dataset to use for verification
- Create Dataset Entries - Add entries to an existing dataset
- Create Dataset Entry - Add a single dataset entry
- Delete Dataset - Delete a dataset
- List Datasets - List all datasets
- Retrieve Dataset - Retrieve a single dataset by ID
- List Namespaces - List an account's claimed namespaces, optionally filtered by template
- Map Namespace - Claim a namespace and map it to a template.
- Release Namespace - Release a namespace and its template mapping.
- Retrieve Namespace - Get a specific namespace by name.
- Add Notifier - Add a notifier.
- Fire Notifier - Explicitly invoke a notifier.
- List Notifiers - List existing notifiers, optionally filtered by tag.
- Remove Notifier - Delete a notifier.
- Retrieve Notifier - Retrieve a notifier by its identifier.
- Trigger Verification Event - Trigger a verification request change event that will fire the applicable configured notifiers.
- Update Notifier - Update notifier
- Get Organization - Retrieves an organization by ID.
- List Organizations - List organizations, optionally filtered by type.
- Typeahead - Organization search for use in a type-ahead component
- List Organization Types - Obtain a list of organization types.
- Ping - Check that the server is reachable and that service calls are being properly authenticated.
- Asset Review Metrics - Get a report of asset review metrics
- Check User Access - checks user access for reporting
- Delete Report - Delete a report.
- Get Report Data - Get the raw report data in the requested format.
- List Reports - Obtain a list of existing reports.
- Request Report - Request a report.
- Retrieve Report - Check the status of a report by its identifier.
- List Fields - Obtain a map of required fields for the specified VerificationTypes.
- Create Reward - Create a reward to be distributed upon successful verification.
- Delete Reward - Delete a reward by its id.
- List Rewards - Obtain a list of existing rewards.
- Retrieve Reward - Retrieve a reward by its id.
- Update Reward - Update a reward.
- Add Csv Entries - Add entries to a reward pool from a CSV file.
- Add Entries - Add one or more entries to a reward pool.
- Create Reward Pool - Create a reward pool.
- Delete Reward Pool - Delete a reward pool by its id.
- Delete Reward Pool Entries - Delete all the entries associated with a reward pool.
- Get Reward Pools - Obtain a list of reward pools.
- Retrieve Reward Pool - Retrieve a reward pool by id.
- Update Reward Pool - Update a reward pool.
- Activate Template - Activates a disabled template.
- Create Template - Create a verification request template.
- Delete Template - Deletes a template.
- Disable Template - Disables a template.
- Get Template - Retrieve an existing verification request template.
- Get Template By Name - Retrieve an existing verification request template by its namespace.
- Issue Verification Tokens - Issue one or more single-use tokens that can be used to perform a verification using a specific template.
- List Template Urls - Get URL(s) for accessing a verification template
- List Templates - Retrieve a list of verification request templates for the account associated with the authenticated request.
- Update Template - Update an existing verification request template.
- Check Token - Check that a given redemption token is valid
- Check Verification Token - Check that a given verification token is valid
- Issue Redemption Token - Issue a single-use code to enable the redemption of an offer
- Redeem Token - Check that a given redemption token is valid and revoke it
- Revoke Token - Revoke a token, making it immediately invalid.
- Add Role - Add a role to the specified user
- Create User - Create a new subuser within an existing account.
- List Users - List users
- Remove User - Remove a user
- Retrieve Current User - Retrieve the current user
- Retrieve User - Retrieve a user by ID
- Revoke Role - Remove a role from the specified user
- Update Current User - Update current user
- Get Authorized Verification Request - [Beta] Get an existing authorizedVerificationRequest containing a verification request schema.
- Get Authorized Verification Request - [Beta] Get an authorizedVerificationRequest containing a verification request schema.
- Get Person - Return available person data entered during a request if it has not already been purged in accordance with customer
- Inquire - Check the status of a historical verification.
- List Assets - Obtain a list of the digital assets that accompany a particular verification request.
- Prepare Verification Request - Prepare a verification request.
- Search - Obtain a list of requests that match either name or email details.
- Submit Verification Request - Submit a prepared verification request.
- Update Verification - Update and re-submit an existing verification request.
- Update Verification Request Metadata - Update meta-data pertaining to a verification request.
- Verify - Perform a verification. This is the primary method of importance for most integrations.
- Verify Authorized Verification Request - [Beta] Verify a authorizedVerificationRequest.
- List Verification Types - Obtain a list of verification types.